sexta-feira, 29 de abril de 2011

And so it is

"And so it's, just like you said it would be, life goes easy on me, most of the time
And so it's, the shorter story, no love, no glory, no hero in her sky
I can't take my eyes off of you...
And so it's, just like you said it should be, we'll both forget the breeze, most of the time
And so it's, the colder water, the blower's daughter, the pupil in denial
I can't take my eyes off of you...


Did I say that I loathe you?
Did I say that I want to leave it all behind?


I can't take my mind off of you..."





"it's because I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo, what the hell am I doing here? I don't belong here...


She's running out again, she's running out, she run, run, run, run... run..."


"I can't take my mind of you...
'til I find somebody new"


The Blower's daughter -  Damien  Rice / Creep - Radiohead

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário