terça-feira, 21 de junho de 2011

We can try

"What would you say if I told you that all I've thought about is you since you've been gone?
I wish some way, some how, I could turn this world right back around and mend mistakes I've made.
So I could say to you that I know things aren't like what they used to be.
Different faces, different places, but we can try...
What would you say if I told you that I'm not giving up however long it takes?
It's clear that things have changed since when we started but we can't just walk away, babe.
So I am telling you that I know things aren't like what they used to be.
Different faces, different places,
but, we can try!"

Between The Trees - We Can Try

Um comentário:

  1. never give up, have the feeling like the wind and the reason as a rudder

    ResponderExcluir